Why You Should Choose NPI
Our 18 Month Warranty
Offers the Best Coverage
The 18 Month Home Warranty has the absolute broadest coverage for the longest term on the market today and is the least expensive warranty option on a per month basis. Get the best home warranty available and request the 18 Month Home Warranty for your real estate transaction.
More Reasons To Choose The 18 Month Home Warranty:
1. Unlimited number of HVAC units, water heaters, kitchen appliances, etc. are covered. Other warranties will upcharge for additional systems and appliances. Watch out for upcharges with other warranties and make sure all of your systems and appliances are covered.
2. Underground sewer and water lines are covered. No other warranty offers this coverage.
3. Roof leaks covered at no extra charge. Other warranties will upcharge for roof leak coverage.
4. Choose your own contractor for warranty repairs if you desire. Most warranties make you use their contractor.
5. No “pre-existing condition” excuses to avoid coverage if we inspect the property and find the item in question to be in working order at that time.
6. Simple square footage pricing model with no add-on fees.
7. If a claim is ever denied and is verified to be eligible on another warranty contract, the claim will be paid or a 100% premium refund provided.
8. Sump and sewage pumps covered at no extra charge.
9. Washers and dryers covered at no extra charge.
10. Alarm systems covered at no extra charge.
11. Refrigerator ice makers covered at no extra charge.
12. Garage door hinges and springs covered at no
13. Coverage can be added for mold growth.
14. Coverage can be added for pool/spa and septic tank pumping.
15. Exterior hose faucets covered at no extra charge.
16. Free listing coverage, including HVAC, if you are the seller of a property. Other warranties upcharge for this coverage.
17. The Simple Home Warranty is backed by a national home warranty company and provides coverage in all 50 states.
18. Peace of Mind!
Whether you are looking for a home buyer inspection, home seller inspection, commercial inspection, construction inspection, builder’s warranty inspection or other specialty services, we are experienced in all aspects of property inspection. We understand that every property is an important investment, and provide the property condition information you need for the best possible decision making.
We pride ourselves on our professionalism, honesty, and integrity. NPI inspectors follow national standards and any state or local licensing requirements. Our backgrounds and drive to provide the most thorough inspection in the industry mean we’re constantly gaining new knowledge for use on the next inspection.
In last week’s blog post I mentioned that there is an upcoming seminar for Minnesota home inspector
Homeowner maintenance inspections are becoming more and more popular in Minnesota. About a month a
This is a guest blog post by Ryan Carey, of My 3 Quotes. The cost of window replacement can be quit
Here’s a question that was recently emailed to me: I was reading your blog and wondered if you coul
It’s been one day short of a year since my last post on new construction home inspections, so it’s
I recently had a reader email this question. I sent a short answer, but thought this was deserving