Why You Should Choose NPI
Our 18 Month Warranty
Offers the Best Coverage
The 18 Month Home Warranty has the absolute broadest coverage for the longest term on the market today and is the least expensive warranty option on a per month basis. Get the best home warranty available and request the 18 Month Home Warranty for your real estate transaction.
More Reasons To Choose The 18 Month Home Warranty:
1. Unlimited number of HVAC units, water heaters, kitchen appliances, etc. are covered. Other warranties will upcharge for additional systems and appliances. Watch out for upcharges with other warranties and make sure all of your systems and appliances are covered.
2. Underground sewer and water lines are covered. No other warranty offers this coverage.
3. Roof leaks covered at no extra charge. Other warranties will upcharge for roof leak coverage.
4. Choose your own contractor for warranty repairs if you desire. Most warranties make you use their contractor.
5. No “pre-existing condition” excuses to avoid coverage if we inspect the property and find the item in question to be in working order at that time.
6. Simple square footage pricing model with no add-on fees.
7. If a claim is ever denied and is verified to be eligible on another warranty contract, the claim will be paid or a 100% premium refund provided.
8. Sump and sewage pumps covered at no extra charge.
9. Washers and dryers covered at no extra charge.
10. Alarm systems covered at no extra charge.
11. Refrigerator ice makers covered at no extra charge.
12. Garage door hinges and springs covered at no
13. Coverage can be added for mold growth.
14. Coverage can be added for pool/spa and septic tank pumping.
15. Exterior hose faucets covered at no extra charge.
16. Free listing coverage, including HVAC, if you are the seller of a property. Other warranties upcharge for this coverage.
17. The Simple Home Warranty is backed by a national home warranty company and provides coverage in all 50 states.
18. Peace of Mind!
Whether you are looking for a home buyer inspection, home seller inspection, commercial inspection, construction inspection, builder’s warranty inspection or other specialty services, we are experienced in all aspects of property inspection. We understand that every property is an important investment, and provide the property condition information you need for the best possible decision making.
We pride ourselves on our professionalism, honesty, and integrity. NPI inspectors follow national standards and any state or local licensing requirements. Our backgrounds and drive to provide the most thorough inspection in the industry mean we’re constantly gaining new knowledge for use on the next inspection.
Published: June 18, 2000 Section: NEWS Page#: 01A Owners of newer homes face water damage risk By
As soon as I’m in charge, there will be no more venting of clothes dryers through the roof. I thin
Did you forget to winterize your outside faucets this year? I did. It doesn’t matter that I poste
In the first two blog posts of this three-part series on stucco repairs, I covered a home that had
In last weeks blog post, I gave advice on how homeowners can inspect their own roof and chimney. F
I recently blogged about how popular homeowner maintenance inspections have become, and said I’d fo
Non-contact Tester with Screw driverBrand :- Commercial Electric Price :- $8.98
Big Digit Humidity Alert Hygro-ThermometerBrand :- Extech Instruments Price :- $40.89
Hot Wire Thermo Anemometer with NISTBrand :- Extech Instruments Price :- $564.99
Portable Radiation MeterBrand :- REED Instruments Price :- $499.00